WOMEN OF FAITH FOUNDATION in partnership with LASTING LOVE and TRAC Ministry will be hosting “MERRY-AGE” SEMINAR on Saturday 10 December 2016. This is to provide the much needed platform that shed more light on ‘the truth about love, relationship and marriage’ in other to enjoy a peaceful home and fulfilled destiny. This is not just about the Bible, but also about real life and situations based on the Words of God.
The Seminar will be followed by WFF & TRAC Annual AGM & Christmas party immediately at the same venue.
For more information on donation, please call 07930901650; booking is very essential.
- Marriage is expected to be full of joy
- How can I choose the right person?
- How can I maintain a merry relationship
- Is there anything like a perfect marriage?
- Why are many marriages ending in divorce nowadays?
- Why is marriage not exactly what you dreamt it to be?
- Why is my spouse different from the person I dated?
- Why this? Why that?
We rely on the Holy Spirit for divine answers, and for restoration of our love and homes.
Date: Saturday 10 December 2016
Time: 1.00pm – 6.00pm
Venue: Gravesend Methodist Church, Milton Road, Gravesend, DA12 2RE
For more information, please contact: 07930901650
To book your seat, click on this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/merry-age-seminar-christmas-banquet-tickets-28943221956?aff=eac2